02 December 2018

A pair of socks and my sons underpants. That's what I found on the doorstep this morning. Thanks Ruby. Its 9am at its 30 degrees centigrade already. Holy crap and its going to reach 38 degrees today by 1pm. Time to get this blog sorted then. Remember how I said it gets hot here in Australia!!!

So I think its photos this week folks because I'm heading for the swimming pool. Enjoy.

Yes I am so clever mummy - Rubys home decorating

I do exactly what it says on the tin....

The other love of my life - all 64HP
So that's what the harvester wheels look like


I wish they were all this big

And all bagged up ready for sale - yum yum


Just one of the farms speciality products


Double Chocolate Brownie anyone?
Morning goat routine

And munching merrily

Order please ladies! Order!!



who said that


Some science testing in action

Mother nature doing her thing....


....and in close up
some marrow action 


Those fencers did such a good job
A very scary, deep, dark hole - 120 foot down - Bore pump repairs

Poinciana in full bloom 
That magic wheel that pulled up the bore pump

I'm tired mum let me sleep...Rex at 8 weeks


Ouch that hurt


A little bit of OHN prep in action - go KNF!


That magic box of IMO3 - the key to everything on the farm
 
 
One very full dam last year

Just how cold it got inside the cottage last winter

 
 
ok .....  Good night all



Comments

Popular Posts